TUESDAY 30 JULY 2013
1. Baroness Tonge: In the light of recent reports that the flow of goods from Egypt to Gaza has reduced, what assessment have HMG made of food security in Gaza?
2. Baroness Tonge: What action is being taken by the Foreign Secretary to follow the recommendations of the UN Fact Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict?
3. Baroness Tonge: Do HMG intend to publish their own guidelines to supplement the recent EU rules which prohibit funding to Israeli bodies connected with settlements?
4. Baroness Tonge: What assurances do HMG seek from Israel about the uses to which arms sold to that country will be put before granting export licences for such areas?
5. Baroness Tonge: Do HMG intend to investigate reports of the use of tear gas by Israeli armed forces around and inside Palestinian homes in Abu Dis?
6. Lord Kilclooney: Have HMG made any representations to Israel regarding its approval process for construction of further settlements in the West Bank?
7. Baroness Tonge: What assessment have HMG made of the number of non-violent protestors killed and injured by live fire, rubber bullets, and other weapons, in Palestine since 2002?
Lords Written Answers
MONDAY 29 JULY 2013
1. Lord Judd: What assessment have HMG made of new EU regulations which require that all agreements and contracts signed by member states with Israel must include a clause excluding WB settlements from the terms of those agreements, and what steps are they taking to comply with those regulations when they come into force?
2. Lord Kilclooney: Has the EU decided to ban EU funding for Israeli enterprises in the WB, East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights, will the UK comply with such a ban and when will the law be implemented?
3. Baroness Tonge: What representations have HMG made to Israel concerning its removal of a passport from Palestinian head teacher Mazen Salahuddin on 23 June, and the consequent delay to his students’ trip to the UK?
4. Baroness Tonge: What assessment have HMG made of the number of East Jerusalem Palestinians who have had their residency rights revoked since 1967?
Lords Written Answers