10:00 am - 5:00 pm
We need your voice in Parliament! Join the Virtual Lobby Day for Palestine on Wednesday 2nd December, and meet with your MP over Zoom to discuss Palestinian rights. Let politicians know that Palestine is an important issue for their constituents.
You don’t need to be an expert on Palestine to take part… just register to request a meeting with your MP by following this link, and we’ll do the rest!
- You won’t be alone. In your online meeting will be other PSC activists and constituents from your local area.
- You’ll receive a full briefing in advance of the meeting with your MP. This will include a document with speaking notes on the topic of #StopAnnexation #EndApartheid, what to ask from your MP, what to expect from the meeting, and how to properly prepare.
- We will arrange an online Zoom briefing for all Lobby Day participants a week before the Lobby to discuss details and give you the chance to ask any questions you may have.
- Meetings with MPs last for roughly 30 minutes, and are held over Zoom. You will be emailed the Zoom link ahead of the meeting. Don’t worry if you are not familiar with using Zoom, we can provide support to help you.
- The meeting may be scheduled by your MP anytime between 10am and 5pm on Wednesday 2nd December. Please fill in this online form when you get either a positive or negative response from your MP to the request for a meeting. It is important for us to collect this data.
- There is a possibility your MP will not accept a meeting request, in which case we will try to facilitate you joining a Zoom meeting with a different parliamentarian.
- Please try to make sure you can attend any meeting set up by your MP. Only register for the Lobby Day and request a meeting if you intend to participate.