7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Arundel Suite 1
Palestine Solidarity Campaign will be proudly present at Labour Party conference in 2021. Come and find our stall within conference, and join our fringe meeting taking part on Sunday 26th September, 7.30pm – 9pm, at the Holiday Inn in Brighton.
Justice for Palestine: PSC fringe meeting
Confirmed Speakers (more tba):
- Diana Buttu, Palestinian lawyer & former spokesperson for the Palestine Liberation Organization
- Yasmine Ahmed, UK Director of Human Rights Watch
- Ben Jamal, PSC Director
- Muna Dajani, Al-Shabaka Policy Member and resident of Sheikh Jarrah
- Kevin Courtney, joint General Secretary of the National Education Union
- Jess Barnard, Chair of Young Labour
Chair: Kamel Hawwash, PSC
Arundel Suite 1, Holiday Inn Brighton, Sunday 26th Sept @ 7.30pm. Everyone welcome.