7:00 am - 9:00 am
SOAS, University of London, Room G2
Russell Square, WC1H 0XG
Free public event
War on Want, the Russell Tribunal on Palestine and SOAS Palestine Society welcome you to a panel discussion on the campaigns and legal advocacy initiatives that inspire the global solidarity movement with the Palestinian struggle for freedom, justice and equality.
- Daniel Machover, Solicitor and Co-founder of Lawyers for Palestinian Human Rights
- Frank Barat, Coordinator of Russell Tribunal on Palestine
- Jamal Juma, Coordinator of Palestinian Stop the Wall Grassroots Campaign
- Jeremy Moodey, Chief Executive of Embrace the Middle East and member of the Kairos Britain steering group
- Rafeef Ziadah, Senior Campaigns Officer at War on Want
The Russell Tribunal on Palestine is an International People’s Tribunal created by a large group of citizens involved in the promotion of peace and justice in the Middle East. This event will discuss the tribunals findings and recommendations and ways to move forward with implementation and campaigning.
Join us to hear from legal experts and inspiring campaigners about ways to be involved in the struggle for Justice in Palestine.