Stop Arming Israel
The UK is complicit in Israel's violations of Palestinian human rights through our arms trade. Despite the illegality of Israel's occupation and apartheid system, the UK is one of the main arms exporters to Israel as well as a major purchaser of Israeli weapons and weapon technology. The chain of complicity extends to various corporate stakeholders who profit from Israel's oppression of Palestinians, including UK high street bank, HSBC.
Palestine Solidarity Campaign is currently working with a range of partner organisations on a national Stop Arming Israel campaign. The campaign is twofold: first, it asks the UK government to implement a two-way arms embargo with Israel, as long as it does not abide by international law and respect Palestinian rights. Second, the campaign aims to tackle corporate complicity by calling on HSBC to cut ties with companies trading weapons and technology with Israel.
Latest news and events
Take Action! Use the campaign resources below:
To go further, download, read and share:
- The PSC factsheet on the UK-Israel arms trade
- The Stop Arming Israel campaign leaflet
- HSBC: Divest from Caterpillar placard (A2)
- The War on Want Deadly Investments report on UK banks’ complicity in Israel’s crimes against the Palestinians
- The campaign’s infographics to share on social media
Please get in touch for more information on the Stop Arming Israel campaign or to order more campaign material: email@example.com