Boycott Israeli Dates
This Ramadan do not buy Israeli dates. Support freedom for Palestine!
Don’t break your fast with an Israeli date this Ramadan - DON’T BUY INTO ISRAEL’S OCCUPATION
Latest news and events
A quick guide to boycotting Israeli dates
- Check the label when buying dates. Don’t buy dates that are produced or packaged in Israel or its West Bank settlements
- Check the label on all Medjool dates. Most Medjool dates sold in UK supermarkets are grown in Israel or its illegal settlements
- Don’t buy dates with Hadiklaim on the label. Hadiklaim is the largest exporter of dates from Israel and the settlements. It sells its dates abroad under these brand names: King Solomon, Jordan River and Jordan River Bio-Top, as well as under the private labels of supermarket chains
- Check the label for these export companies, which also export from Israel and the illegal settlements: Mehadrin, MTex, Edom, Agrexco, and Arava
Please download our resources to support our campaign locally
- Poster: Don’t buy Israeli dates Poster A3 PDF
- Postcard: Don’t buy Israeli dates Postcard PDF
- Poster: This shop is free of Israeli dates Poster PDF
REMEMBER TO CHECK THE LABEL THIS RAMADAN!
For more information about our boycott, divestment, and sanctions (BDS) campaigning – including information about why we boycott, visit our BDS page.