Download Job Description Here: PSC-Admin-Support-Officer-recuitment-pack1
Download Application Form Here: Admin Support Officer1
Palestine Solidarity Campaign (PSC) is a community of people working together for peace, equality, and justice and against racism, occupation, and colonisation. Together we are the biggest organisation in the UK dedicated to securing Palestinian human rights. We aim to build a mass campaign to raise public awareness about the occupation of Palestine and the struggle of the Palestinian people. We seek to bring pressure on both the British and Israeli governments to bring their policies in line with international law. We support the Palestinian call for boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) until Israel ends its violations of Palestinian rights.
Admin Support Officer
£21,554 to £27,334 pro rata
Full time, 5 days per week (with job share of 2 and 3 days considered)
We are seeking a reliable, enthusiastic and well organised person with excellent organisational and communication skills to provide admin support to PSC’s staff team. Acting as the first point of contact for PSC members, supporters and the general public, you will be responsible for providing information relating to the campaign and PSC’s activities, supporting volunteers and contributing to the improvement of internal processes.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Dealing with incoming enquiries, meeting and greeting visitors to the office and accepting deliveries (some heavy lifting is required)
- Processing payments and accurately recording transactions onto databases (Quickbooks, Raiser’s Edge)
- Providing administrative and office support, including maintenance of IT equipment
- Supporting PSC events, including venue hire and event logistics, monitoring event bookings and preparing registration lists
To be successful you will have:
- Experience of providing administrative support
- Efficient and accurate data entry and word processing skills
- Experience of using IT and ability to learn new programmes and processes quickly
- Demonstrable commitment to PSC’s aims and objectives
Please note that the successful candidate must be prepared to support events taking place around London and on occasion work varying hours including weekends and evenings.