PSC are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Campaigns Officer, able to start immediately, to join our dynamic team. You will be creative, confident, and flexible, able to ‘hit the ground running’ to deliver successful and exciting campaigns. Working closely with the Director you will work across a number of PSC’s key campaigns. These will be activist, parliamentary and political campaigns working with PSC partners, branches, and affiliates. Deadline for applications is midnight Sunday 25th November 2018.
Admin Support Volunteer
Palestine Solidarity Campaign (PSC) is looking for reliable, enthusiastic, and well-organised part-time volunteers to help in our busy office and provide administrative support to the Admin team.
Part-time: 1 – 2 days per week
Reports to: Admin Officer and Volunteer Co-ordinator
We would ideally ask for a minimum commitment of 3 months.
PSC will meet volunteer expenses including travel and lunch.
- Experience of providing administrative support
- Professional telephone manner
- Experience of working with Microsoft Word, Excel and other MS Office programmes
- Accurate data inputting skills
- Methodical and organised with good attention to detail
- Willingness to learn about CRM and data processing
- A self starter, able to handle a demanding work load with flexibility
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Support for the aims and objectives of PSC
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of information
- Experience of working with a CRM system, ideally Raiser’s Edge
- Previous customer service experience
- Familiarity with using WordPress
Tasks of the role
- Handling inquiries including incoming phone calls, incoming emails, visitors to the office and deliveries
- Taking customer merchandise orders over the phone and processing them
- Inputting information accurately from a variety of sources into databases
- Uploading events to the PSC website
- Undertaking merchandise stock counts
- General office tasks including filing and photocopying
- Working within the general policy, aims and objectives of the Palestine Solidarity Campaign
- In order to work effectively in a changing environment other tasks may be required
If you are interested in applying for this voluntary position, please send a recent CV to email@example.com together with a covering letter, referring to the person specification and tasks of the role, and an indication of your weekly availability.