Membership and Database Officer
£22,416 to £28,427
Full Time – 35 Hours per week
Location: London, currently remote working.
As Membership and Database Officer you will provide accurate and useful information to PSC on membership and finances, to enable PSC to develop its fundraising and membership strategy.
The purpose of this role is to manage PSC’s database system, Raisers Edge system, and to provide excellent supporter care to members, affiliates, and supporters.
Duties to include:
- Information management: Ensuring PSC’s CRM system (Raiser’s Edge), is accurate and up to date, and works effectively as best it can to meet PSC’s needs
- Financial records: Downloading and importing financial information into Raiser’s Edge from PayPal, bank accounts, offline payments and other payment platforms as required; processing cancellations of recurring gifts; working with the Finance Officer to ensure financial information is accurate and reconciled with other records
- Support PSC Management Team to provide ongoing and proactive engagement with supporters including leading on and overseeing thank you process and insight into fundraising to help increase donations
- Support PSC Management Team to ensure PSC complies with the Data Protection Act
For a more detailed list of duties please download the attached Job Description.
As our ideal candidate, here are some of the things we are looking for:
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of using a CRM system (Rasier’s Edge or similar)
- Experience of providing high quality supporter care to members and donors
- Ability to manage competing demands and prioritise workload
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to think creatively and strategically
For a more detailed list please download the attached Job Description.
Closing date: Friday 15th January 2021 at 6pm
Interview date: tbc
PSC is an equal opportunities employer; we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.