Admin Support Officer
PSC are looking for a reliable Admin Support Officer to work from our London office 2 days a week)
Admin and Support Officer – 2 days a week (salary range £21,330 pro-rata)
Temporary role until 31 May 2019 (may become permanent after this date)
Summary of Job Description
- Dealing with incoming enquiries including phone calls, emails, and postal enquiries, meeting and greeting visitors to the office and accepting deliveries
- Processing payments including credit/debit card, cash payments and cheques, accurately recording transactions onto databases (Quickbooks, Raiser’s Edge), following PSC’s data protection and security policy
- Inputs information quickly and accurately from a variety of sources into membership database (Raiser’s Edge and Mailchimp).
- Takes customer orders and ensures that they are fulfilled, responding to enquiries and overseeing volunteer tasks from start to completion.
- Uploads events to PSC’s website, preparing content and sourcing images where required.
- Completes regular stock count and monitors merchandise stock levels, placing orders with suppliers and tracking process from order to delivery, completing any expenses documents as necessary, following finance procedures.
- General office tasks including maintaining paper and electronic files, maintenance of IT equipment (including phones, printer, laptops and desktops), logging faults and liaising with technical support and suppliers as required.
- Provides administrative support to the Admin team, including assisting with booking meeting rooms, preparing documents, ordering stationery and office supplies, as and when required.
- Supporting PSC events including; venue hire and event logistics, monitoring event bookings and preparing registration lists for Campaigns team and for other ad-hoc events e.g. fundraising or for the patrons of PSC, dealing with payment enquiries and communicating with suppliers and guests as required.
- Maintains a pleasant office workspace; following recycling guidelines, tidying shared work spaces, maintenance of IT equipment and organising merchandise stock and literature storage in the office and off-site storage facilities.
- Works within the policy, aims and objectives of the Palestine Solidarity Campaign.
- Respects and maintains confidentiality of information.
- Any other duties commensurate with the position.
Please follow link below to download:
If you are interested in this position, please send completed Application form and Equality and Diversity form to email@example.com
Deadline for applications is Midnight Sunday 3rd February 2019.
Interviews will be held in the week starting 4th February 2019.