Palestine Solidarity Campaign (PSC) is a community of people working together for peace, equality, and justice and against racism, occupation, and colonisation.
Together we are the biggest organisation in the UK dedicated to securing Palestinian human rights.
We are united in our belief that Israel’s flouting of international law, continued military occupation of Palestine, and systematic discrimination against Palestinians is unacceptable; so together we are taking action.
Together we are campaigning for justice and equality for Palestinians; all of our work is guided by our aims.
PSC is established to campaign*:
- for the right of self-determination for the Palestinian people
- for the right of return of the Palestinian people
- for the immediate withdrawal of the Israeli state from the occupied territories
- against the oppression and dispossession suffered by the Palestinian people
- in support of the rights of the Palestinian people and their struggle to achieve these rights
- to promote Palestinian civil society in the interests of democratic rights and social justice
- to oppose Israel’s occupation and its aggression against neighbouring states
- in opposition to racism, including anti-Jewish prejudice and Islamophobia, and the apartheid and Zionist nature of the Israeli state
To join PSC click here
* from the Memorandum and Articles of Association of Palestine Solidarity Campaign Ltd