PSC campaigns for justice, peace and self-determination for the Palestinians, in support of international law and human rights & against all racism. Your membership is vital for us to continue our work. Join us now and become part of a mass movement for peace and justice for the Palestinian people.
By joining PSC you will:
- Have the chance to join in local, national and international action in the fight for justice
- Be part of a movement whose voice is heard in Parliament and in Europe
- Receive information about events in Palestine and in the UK
- Have access to materials and speakers from PSC to organise your own event
- Become part of one of the most vibrant, fastest-growing political campaigns in the country
All this for only £24 a year waged or £12 a year unwaged.
Join or renew your membership
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you a charity?
As a political campaign, PSC is not eligible for charitable status, and therefore lacks the financial advantages of being a charity. But financial support for the campaign is vital to help bring about a political solution, so that the Palestinians can determine their own future and no longer rely on international aid or charitable support.
How do I renew my membership?
Please use the above form
Can I join offline?
Yes, please either call us on 020 7700 6192 or send a cheque or Standing Order together with our printable form.
Can I donate but not join?
Yes, if want to support us but not join, please make a donation.